New Training Classes
New DAY Classes:
Mondays 5 pm, Obed, all levels (Lynsey)
Tues., Sept 18th, 7 pm, basic obed (Vicki)
Wednesdays 9-5 (Lynsey)
Thurs., Sept 13th, 1 pm - Obed,
all levels (Lynsey)
Thurs., Sept 20th, 6:30 pm - Obed,
all levels (Lynsey)
Thurs., Sept 20th, 7:45 pm - Obed,
all levels (Lynsey)
Fridays 5 pm, Agility (Lynsey)
Sat., Sept 22nd, 10 am basic obed (Vicki)
Please see Infinite Pawsibilities for more info on Lynsey's classes.
Drop In Therapy Dog Class
Every Wed. @ 7:15 pm (Niki)
Every Sat. @ 12:15 pm (Niki)
Got Your Six Service Classes
Every Wed. @ 6:15pm (Niki)
Private, In-Home, Board and Train
Please call Cindy
618-344-4096 for info.
Our Fan Club
Ask it here!
All dogs have their own individual private inside and covered outside rooms, enjoying nature at any time of the day or night.
All cats have their own three level condo, in a separate quiet feline only room.
All canine campers have private, individual indoor rooms for food, water, bedding and toys. This is connected with a pet door to an individual private outside area for exercise, potty and watching the other dogs and nature. Air conditioning and heat are on when needed. Weather permitting (most of the time), dogs are free to go in/out to potty and exercise whenever they want. All dogs are fed, cleaned daily and clean water is provided 24/7. Nice, quiet music is on 24/7. All outside play/potty areas are cleaned daily. Care, exercise and human interaction is provided by daily pet care attendants and an overnight caretaker. Cindy lives in the caretaker’s apt and checks on and gives out treats to all canine guests first thing in the morning, at closing, last thing at night and frequently throughout the day, 7 days a week.
- We feed Purina Pro Plan dry (canned if needed), treats are Bil Jac and Old Mother Hubbard. If food is brought from home please bring it in a Tupperware type container.
- We provide bedding and toys (no charge) but a smell from home may be nice, ie: a shirt, blanket, towel. However, similar to schools and daycare, items from home may be misplaced, lost, or confused in the laundry.
- All dogs are required to have current rabies, distemper/parvo and Bordetella vaccines and spayed/neutered if over 1 year of age. Dogs must be brought in with a FLAT collar and leash. If needed, a training collar is appreciated and will be removed when lodging. No choke collars, please.
- We do our best to prevent fleas, ie; routine fogging of all areas and checking ‘suspicious’ pets. If we do see fleas on your pet, we will treat with a dog safe product. Please inform us if you think your dog may have a flea problem. We recommend flea products purchased from your veterinarian all year round.
- Medication may be continued from home. No diabetics please.
All kitty campers stay in private, spacious individual enclosures for food, water, toys, scratch board, bedding, litter box and a pet taxi for privacy or to perch on. Litter boxes are kept away from beds and food areas. Depending on occupancy, most cats will have 2-3 levels to play/move around in. Nice quiet music is on 24/7. The cat room is a distance away from any loud dog noises. All cats are cleaned, fed daily and clean water available 24/7. Pet care attendants are in daily for human interaction. Cindy lives in the care taker’s apt and checks on and gives treats to all guests first thing in the morning, at closing, last thing and frequently through the day, 7 days a week.
- We provide bedding and toys (no charge) but a smell from home may be nice, ie: a shirt, blanket, towel. However, similar to schools and daycare, items from home may be misplaced or lost.
- All feline guests are required to have current rabies and distemper vaccines, spayed/neutered if over 6 months and brought in a pet taxi.
- We provide Purina One cat food and a small amount of canned food daily. If food is brought from home, please put in a Tupperware type container.
- Medication may be continued from home. Please check with Cindy. No diabetics please.
- We do our best to prevent fleas, ie; routine fogging of all areas and checking ‘suspicious’ pets. If we do see fleas on your pet, we will treat with a cat safe product. Please inform us if you think your cat may have a flea problem. We recommend flea products purchased from your veterinarian all year round.
Any of our grooming services, even a nail clip, can be accomplished while your pet is with us and can be requested upon drop off so they are fresh and clean upon pick up!
Tours are available after cleaning/grooming is complete Mon-Fri 4-6.
Discounts for extended stays and multiple pets. Call for details.